The Functions of IRU are:
- Dissemination of accurate, timely and comprehensive market-relevant economic information to analysts and investors to enable them make investment recommendations and decisions.
- Provide direct timely feedback channel to investors and other stakeholders
- Engaging credit rating agencies during the rating assignment.
- Maintaining and improving contact with domestic and international investors
- Coordinate investor conference calls, deal and non-deal road shows
- Prepare Investor presentation and ensure they are available on the IRU website
- Coordinating the implementation of the effective development cooperation principles and commitments, and the strategic priorities put forward by the Government of Kenya in its Vision 2030 and the subsequent Medium Term Plans.